Pompeii, Herculaneum & Vesuvius - Daily Group Tour
(Pompeii, Herculaneum & Vesuvius)
Itinerary:Total duration: 8 hours
1. Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy, 2 hours
2. Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy, 2 hours
3. Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy, 2 hours
at 7:30 a.m. – 8 a.m.
after about 8 hours
This tour starts from Naples, and will give you the opportunity to visit in one day, three very important sites, a mixture of unique history and nature. After the pick-up from the main points described, we will take you to Pompeii. During the Roman Empire it was a commercial city of wine and oil. It enjoys a worldwide reputation thanks to the eruption of Vesuvius that covered it in AD 79. Pompeii provides a Stunning snapshot of art. After Pompeii you will move to Herculaneum, the second stage of the tour. It was discovered in the 18th century.Herculaneum is smaller than Pompeii and can be visited in an hour and a half. Visiting this site will allow you to see how the Romans lived and feel the sense of panic that will have surprised its inhabitants when the volcano erupted. Third and final stage of the tour is the Mt. Vesuvius. Active volcano unique in continental Europe and considered the most dangerous volcano in the world.
At the end of the tour we will take you back to Naples.
* PLEASE NOTE: The order of the itinerary may vary according to traffic and logistics needs.
Pick Up Points:
Ramada by Wyndham Naples, Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Royal Continental, Via Partenope 38/44, 80121, Naples Italy
Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy Naples Airport, Naples Italy
For groups of
1-3 people, prices are
€ 79,00 per person
For groups of 4-7 people, prices are € 69,00 per person
For groups of 8-18 people, prices are € 59,00 per person
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English / Spanish speaking driver
- Live commentary on board
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Bottled water
- Wi- Fi on Board
- Possibility of guide in your language on request
- Tickets entrance (you will purchase it on the spot)
- Tips & Gratuities