SKIP-THE-LINE Group Tour
(Pompeii, Sorrento & Amalfi Coast)
Itinerary:Total duration: 8 hours
1. Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy, 2 hours
2. Il Vallone dei Mulini, Via Fuorimura, Sorrento Italy, 1 hour
3. Amalfitan Coast, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy, 1 hour
at 7:30 a.m. – 8 a.m.
after about 8 hours
Explore the ancient city of Pompeii, one of the most visited archaeological sites in the world, and enjoy the stunning landscapes of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. With your local driver leading the way, soak up the charming atmosphere of Sorrento and Positano.
First reach Pompeii, Stroll through the famed archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site , and admire the ancient Roman town preserved by the volcanic ashes that once covered it.
After some free time, make your way to the beautiful city of Sorrento and marvel at the beautiful shore as you gaze out over the Mediterranean Sea. Drive along the twisty road, through the Lattari Mountains, before stopping at picturesque Positano with houses clustered along the hillsides.
Spend about 1 hour in the amazing city of Positano, walking the narrow streets and taking amazing pictures of your holiday, than go back to Naples with your driver.
* PLEASE NOTE: The order of the itinerary may vary according to traffic and logistics needs.
Pick Up Points:
Ramada by Wyndham Naples, Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Royal Continental, Via Partenope 38/44, 80121, Naples Italy
Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy Naples Airport, Naples Italy
For groups of
1-3 people, prices are
€ 120,00 per person
For groups of 4-7 people, prices are € 100,00 per person
For groups of 8-18 people, prices are € 70,00 per person
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English / Spanish speaking driver
- Live commentary on board
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Bottled water
- Wi- Fi on Board
- Possibility of licensed guide in your language on request
- Tickets entrance (you will purchase it on the spot)
- Tips & Gratuities