Full day Private Tour of Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano - (Guide included option)
(Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano)
Itinerary:Total duration: 8 hours
1. Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy, 2 hours
2. Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania, 1 hour
3. Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania, 1 hour
at 7:30 a.m. – 8 a.m.
after about 8 hours
Explore the ancient city of Pompeii, one of the most visited archaeological sites in the world, and enjoy the stunning landscapes of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. With your local driver leading the way, soak up the charming atmosphere of Sorrento and Positano.
First reach Pompeii, Stroll through the famed archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site , and admire the ancient Roman town preserved by the volcanic ashes that once covered it.
After some free time, make your way to the beautiful city of Sorrento and marvel at the beautiful shore as you gaze out over the Mediterranean Sea. Drive along the twisty road, through the Lattari Mountains, before stopping at picturesque Positano with houses clustered along the hillsides.
Spend about 1 hour in the amazing city of Positano, walking the narrow streets and taking amazing pictures of your holiday, than go back to Naples with your driver.
*For departures from other cities, contact us to agreed the extra cost.
* PLEASE NOTE: The order of the itinerary may vary according to traffic and logistics needs.
** You can always contact us to customize your tour in advance.
For groups of
1-3 people, prices are
€ 350,00 no guide / € 450,00 with guide included
For groups of 4-7 people, prices are € 420,00 no guide / € 520,00 with guide included
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English / Spanish speaking driver
- Live commentary on board
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Bottled water
- Wi- Fi on Board
- Possibility of licensed guide in your language on request
- Tickets entrance (you will purchase it on the spot)
- Tips & Gratuities